Re: Poll - What Smartphone do you use?

On Mon, May 02, 2011 at 08:35:39PM -0700, giovanni_re wrote:
> Isn't it great to get to know your Debian community members, & things
> about them, like what kind of stuff they use?  Maybe that would be good
> stuff for _you_ to get at some point.  :)
>

> =
> So, today's poll is:
>
> What Smartphone do you use?

Android maybe just got a few points against it in my estimation.

<a
href="http://yro.slashdot.org/story/11/05/03/2335254/Google-Allows-Carriers-To-Ban-Tethering-Apps?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Slashdot%2Fslashdot+%28Slashdot%29>Google
Allows Carriers to Ban Tethering Apps</a>

--
Regards,
Freeman

"Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO (or Linux) is the
answer." --Somebody