Re: Poll - What Smartphone do you use?

On Tue, May 03, 2011 at 01:39:40PM +0100, Nuno Magalhães wrote:
> +1
> And i use a dumbphone, Nokia 2600 i think, good to make calls and send
> text messages.
>
> If i ever get a smartphone, it'll be an openmoko (pref the GTA02A7++
> or any of the later if they ever come out and cheap).

I used like Palm Treo, but Palm discontined palmos phone a while ago, so
I stay with Nokia 1209 dumbphone. It is small, it has long standby time,
its battery is widely used in many Nokia phones, as well as other
devices, including handheld radio and GPS, a nice feature if u own or
plan to own such devices, also almost guarantee the spare battery can be
easily found.

--
Chen Wei