Re: mua and mail service provider statistics
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: mua and mail service provider statistics
- From: Chen Wei <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 19:55:59 +0800
- Message-id: <20110501115559.GB16834@Tungsten.DarkStar>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20110413142206.GC6257@bluemoon.alumni.iitm.ac.in>
- References: <20110413130543.GA5257@Tungsten.DarkStar> <20110413142206.GC6257@bluemoon.alumni.iitm.ac.in>
On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 09:22:06AM -0500, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> Thanks for doing this.
u are welcome :)
> The trouble with GMail is that it is suboptimal when it comes to a
> couple of things when compared to Mutt, _for me_:
> - It's threading is linear, which is difficult to follow for long and
> complex evolving threads.
> - I prefer console goodness over a web based approach.
> - GMail encourages top posting.
> But I see the merit in using GMail; it's simple, easy and powerful to
> use. Just that it's not for me.
once upon a time hotmail was so hot and yahoo mail was so cool...