Re: fullscreen video with mencoder

On 04/30/2011 04:28 PM, Jeffrin Jose wrote:
On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 03:04:37PM -0400, Rob Owens wrote:
I think he wants the black bars.  What he doesn't want is for the video
to get stretched to fill the screen, wrecking the aspect ratio in the
process.

I do not want the black bars. I need the picture to be
fullscreen without getting stretched.

You're asking why a round peg doesn't fit square hole.

corrupt."