Re: fullscreen video with mencoder

On 04/30/2011 11:07 AM, Jeffrin Jose wrote:
Hello Everybody,

Is there any method to encode DVD to a fullscreen
video without getting stretched,using mencoder ?

I don't think that mencoder is the right tool for that task. "Let the player handle full screen" is what I say.

Anyway, 16:9 video will never "neatly" fill a 4:3 monitor (and same for 4:3 video w/ a 16:9 monitor. You must live with the black bars.

corrupt."