[SOLVED] Re: Anyone know now long backports.org will be down?

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 1:21 PM, Salvatore Bonaccorso <carnil@debian.org> wrote:
Hi Mark

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 01:07:39PM -0700, Mark wrote:
> If I missed an announcement somewhere, I apologize, but backports.org is
> down and I'd like to know when it will be back up?

backports is now an official service and can be found under
backports.debian.org. See [1].

 [1] http://backports.debian.org/news/backports.org_moved_to_backports.debian.org/

Thank you Salvatore and Sven.  Logged into a Lenny box I hadn't used in a while, and wound up changing

deb http://www.backports.org/debian lenny-backports main contrib non-free

deb http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports lenny-backports main contrib non-free

and now all is good again with the world :)

Thanks,
Mark