weather program not working anymore

Using Debian Squeeze. In my .weatherrc, I have the following stanza

[home]
City = Newark
Forecast = True
ID = KEWR
St = NJ

However, if I do

$weather home
weather: error: failed to retrieve
   http://weather.noaa.gov/pub/data/forecasts/city/nj/newark.txt
   HTTPError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found

It used to work before. But the website seems to be broken now. Does anyone
know of a fix?

$dpkg -l weather-util
ii  weather-util            1.5-1                   command-line tool to
obtain weather conditions and forecasts

thanks
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi