Re: Libtrash: Have any of you successfully activated it?

The files that I deleted or removed with "rm" didn't show up in the Trash folder.  I tried adding those commands to the /etc/profile file and the /home/(username)/.bashrc files, but that didn't work.

What's the proper way to configure libtrash?  Is it working on your computer?  When you delete a file in the GUI or remove it with the "rm" command, does it show up in your Trash folder?

On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 17:41:52 -0500

--
Jason Hsu <jhsu802701@jasonhsu.com>