Re: Nvidia drivers

Done, that and still get the same error; full output is
Hawaiian:/home/ja# aptitude install nvidia-kernel-dkms
No packages will be installed, upgraded, or removed.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2 not upgraded.
Need to get 0 B of archives. After unpacking 0 B will be used.
W: Did not understand pin type *

I think the pin type error is where I tried to force grub to not upgrade
to grub2,

Thanks,
Jim