Re: Nvidia drivers

Hi,
Not really sure how I should move from here. I want the proprietary
nvidia drivers as I want to have compiz and use CUDA, so if someone can
point me in the direction of the best way to achieve this I would be
very grateful.

Also I find the whole kernel situation in Debian quite confusing as
opposed to Gentoo (my other system) where you just install you're own
kernel, compile it and then install the modules. Any advice on
recommended documents I should be reading?

Thanks,
James