Re: Suggestions for bayesian network software

on 13:31 Mon 11 Apr, George (pinkisntwell@gmail.com) wrote:
> I'm looking for suggestions on good bayesian network software that
> runs on debian. A search on the standard repos was fruitless. I would
> prefer free software, but I'm also willing to try any good solution,
> even if it is through Wine.

R?

    http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Bayesian.html
    http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/Conferences/DSC-2003/Proceedings/BottcherDethlefsen.pdf
    http://www.mascherini.org/MascheriniStefaniniFrascati.pdf

--
Dr. Ed Morbius, Chief Scientist /            |
  Robot Wrangler / Staff Psychologist        | When you seek unlimited power