Re: I've got a problem with tcpdump, HELP

El 2011-04-01 a las 01:02 +0800, Benimaur Gao escribió:

(resending to the list)

> On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 12:49 AM, Camaleón wrote:

(...)

> > Sure... I also noted the URI was recorded differently.
> >
> > First one is:
> >
> > GET /misc/ccs/deleteClubThread.html?id=20162669&type=MAINTYPE&operator=H&md5Code=072fa43b87b31865e60aa6f1111ceb24
> >
> > And the second one has been shorted somehow:
> >
> > GET /misc/ccs/deleteClubThread
> >
> > Maybe a different client request or you visited the same page? :-?
> >
> > > I suspect that it is caused by different version of tcpdump? The dilemma
> > > is I've
> > > no permission to upgrade the software :(
> >
> > I also think so... but even if different releases produce different
> > output (it could be "understandable"), the date format coming from the
> > older one looks to be really broken, date is completely cutted and so
> > useless :-/

> I guarantee that the two request URI should be the same..
> Thanks for you suggestion!

Okay, I just was poiting out the differences between two outputs O:-)

> I think I should also post in the mailing list from tcpdump proj. :)

That's a very good idea. Devels will provide accurate information on this
issue. Should you finally find the culprit, post it back, it's quite
interesting.

Greetings

--
Camaleón