Re: Another mouse issue+Xorg after upgrade

On Mi, 30 mar 11, 22:09:15, ZephyrQ wrote:

> Is it that the boot-up is not reading it?

Please boot, count to ten, replug your mouse and then post the full
output of 'dmesg'.

> However, since you asked, here is my log file (from latest non-working
> boot up):

Did you already replug the mouse? Because I see this:

> (II) config/udev: Adding input device Logitech Trackball
> (/dev/input/event5)
> (**) Logitech Trackball: Applying InputClass "evdev pointer catchall"
> (**) Logitech Trackball: always reports core events
> (**) Logitech Trackball: Device: "/dev/input/event5"
> (II) Logitech Trackball: Found 3 mouse buttons
> (II) Logitech Trackball: Found scroll wheel(s)
> (II) Logitech Trackball: Found relative axes
> (II) Logitech Trackball: Found x and y relative axes
> (II) Logitech Trackball: Configuring as mouse
> (**) Logitech Trackball: YAxisMapping: buttons 4 and 5
> (**) Logitech Trackball: EmulateWheelButton: 4, EmulateWheelInertia: 10,
> EmulateWheelTimeout: 200
> (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Logitech Trackball" (type: MOUSE)
> (II) Logitech Trackball: initialized for relative axes.

Is your "mouse" a Trackball? Later:

> (II) config/udev: Adding input device Logitech Trackball (/dev/input/mouse0)
> (II) No input driver/identifier specified (ignoring)

which might be related to your problem. Please attach the full xorg.conf
used.

Regards,
Andrei