Re: iceweasel 4 on squeeze?

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 11:58:47AM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
> On 03/29/2011 08:49 AM, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> >Freeman wrote:
> >>

> >I missed that. But I wonder if the industry listened...
> >

> MSFT sure didn't.  But they still use it as a FUD bludgeon against
> switching away from Windows.

Ah yes, "the most secure OS in the world."

I haven't seen 7, but Vista impresses me as having the most confounding
rip-off of the Linux security model imaginable, or more than imaginable.

--
Regards,
Freeman

"Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO (or Linux) is the
answer." --Somebody