Re: adzapper help needed

> My recollection is that in addition to configuring adzapper,
> one must also configure ones browser to use it.

You don't configure your browser to use adzapper. adzapper is a filter
for squid (or other proxy). You configure squid to use adzapper, and
your browser to use the proxy.

In squid.conf you need
url_rewrite_program /usr/bin/adzapper.wrapper

See also /usr/share/doc/adzapper/README.Debian

I've used adzapper happily for several years and find it very
convenient for several different machines and browsers. One very
useful config line in adzapper.conf is
otherwise some pages get splattered with surprisingly large numbers of
"ad zapped" strings.