Re: Cmake on Knoppix

On 03/27/2011 04:56 PM, John Culleton wrote:
Knoppix is a Debian derivative so I am asking here. I want to compile
svn versions of programs such as Scribus. Scribus has switched from
conventional ./configure, make, make install sequence to a cmake based
system. I can't seem to be able to download cmake using apt-get. Is it
cataloged under another name?

~$ apt-cache search cmake
cmake-curses-gui - curses based user interface for CMake (ccmake)
cmake-data - CMake data files (modules, templates and documentation)
cmake-dbg - debugging symbols for CMake
cmake-doc - extended documentation in various formats for CMake
cmake-qt-gui - Qt4 based user interface for CMake (cmake-gui)
cmake - a cross-platform, open-source make system

HTH
WT