need help with adzapper

I'm running Squeeze. I've used adzapper in the long ago past, but I can't
get in running with iceweasel now. My problem is really with iceweasel,
I think. I recall that I have to configure my browser to 'point to' adzapper.
This involves giving the IP address AND the port # for adzapper. I know
the IP address, but I can't find any mention of the port number in the
doc.s and don't know how to discover the correct value.

Also I think I should be able to configure a port number of my own chosing,
but I can't find any config file documentation that describes how (or
even the file name to use).

TIA