Squeeze, GPT, GRUB2 and Software RAID1

Hello everybody.

I have 2 disk Western Digital WD2002FAEX - 2TB and I want to install Squeeze with software RAID 1 and GPT instead of old MSDOS partition map.

I want to use GRUB2 as boot loader, but I read that is needed to be created a BIOS Boot Partition.[1]

I have 2 disk and I want when one of them fail to be possible to boot from another.

My question is - Will installer, GRUB2 and Squeeze handle synchronization of BIOS Boot Partition on both disks or I have to do it manually and eventually how to do it manually ?

[1] - http://grub.enbug.org/BIOS_Boot_Partition

Regards
Georgi