Re: iceweasel 4 on squeeze?

This is confusing.  There is 'backports.debian.org' and 'mozilla.debian.net'. Both
use squeeze-backports in sources.list.

apt-get install -t squeeze-backports iceweasel, on my box,  points to
backports.debian.net, I haven't added the mozilla.debian.net to my sources yet as
this would be two squeeze-backports options. Do they work together?

--
Peace,

Greg