Re: iceweasel 4 on squeeze?

On Wednesday 23 March 2011 09:01:45 am Peter Tynan wrote:

> >> At http://mozilla.debian.net/ select the version of Iceweasel you want
> >> and the Debian release you are using and follow the instructions, I
> >> suspect you did not select "Iceweasel 4.0" on the drop down menu...
> >
> >On 23 March 2011 16:33, Brad Alexander <storm16@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I did indeed select 4.0:
> >
> > [root@galaxy sources.list.d]# cat mozilla-squeeze.list
> > deb http://mozilla.debian.net/ squeeze-backports iceweasel-4.0
>
> hmm... all I can say is it worked for me, although I used aptitude not
> apt-get - silly question but you did update your sources after editing your
> sources.list?
>

> Peter

This is confusing.  There is 'backports.debian.org' and 'mozilla.debian.net'. Both
use squeeze-backports in sources.list.

apt-get install -t squeeze-backports iceweasel, on my box,  points to
backports.debian.net, I haven't added the mozilla.debian.net to my sources yet as
this would be two squeeze-backports options. Do they work together?

--
Peace,

Greg