Re: I should not be trying to use tor, but...

On 20/03/11 13:55, Brad Alexander wrote:
Hi AG,

Can you define what you mean by "not playing nicely together"? I am running privoxy and tor on an up-to-date sid machine, and do not see problems with it. I rebuilt this machine back in 2007-ish, and have used the same config since.

Can you elaborate on the problems?
--b