Re: mouse pointer disappeared after upgrading to 6.0.1 in GNOME

If I Suspend the laptop and then wake it back up, then the invisible mouse pointer appears.  Does this help diagnose the problem?

I got the idea from this:

--- On Sun, 3/20/11, Steven Sciame <sasciame@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Steven Sciame <sasciame@yahoo.com>
Subject: mouse pointer disappeared after upgrading to 6.0.1 in GNOME
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Date: Sunday, March 20, 2011, 12:05 PM

Hello,

   I hope this is the correct place to continue my search for how to turn the mouse pointer back on after upgrading to 6.0.1    It was working perfectly then I rebooted after the upgrade. Ever since then I have had no mouse pointer.  Changing the themes has no effect.  I am using GNOME. Any help would be much appreciated.

-Steven