Re: Re: Problem with Squeeze upgrade

I'm having problems with opening the dvd after upgrading by dist-upgrade.  For
example, k9copy asks for a blank disk, but the dvd door won't open.  This
happens with other programs that use the dvd as well.  This suggests a problem
with the interface supplied by the new distro, since nothing like this has
happened with Sarge or Lenny.  Maybe you'll have to borrow someone's dsl for a
couple of hours.  I hope not, but in any case good luck.