Debian and HyperV

Hi!

I’m trying to run Debian/Squeeze in a HyperV cluster. Since Debian doesn’t have the HyperV staging drivers activated, I compiled my own kernel (tested with 2.6.36 and 2.6.37).

Everything is working besides the HyperV network adapter (I can only use the emulated device, tulip driver). After some time the HyperV network adapter refuses to work and doesn’t send any packets anymore.

If I trace on the interface, I see incoming packets (like ARP request), but the NIC refuses to answer.

Does anyone have experience with Debian under HyperV?

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--
| Stephan Seitz             E-Mail: stse@fsing.rootsland.net |