Re: Problem with Squeeze upgrade

Mark Grieveson wrote:
Hello.  I have dial-up.  So, I ordered Squeeze DVDs, which arrived on
Friday.  I added these to my sources.list (apt-cdrom add), and I
commented out every other source.  I got rid of my preferences files.  I
first did the minimal system upgrade (apt-get upgrade), followed by the
upgrade to the kernel (apt-get install linux-image-2.6-686) followed by
the upgrade to udev (apt-get install udev).  This went smoothly.  Then
I rebooted, and proceeded to to "apt-get dist-upgrade".  Here began the
problems.

<snip>

What does your sources.list look like?

Hugo