question about a vertualhost file for apache2

Hi,

I am try to create a file that looks like this

<VirtualHost 12.34.56.78:80>

     ServerAdmin squire@bucknell.net

     ServerName bucknell.net

     ServerAlias www.bucknell.net

     DocumentRoot /srv/www/bucknell.net/public_html/

     ErrorLog /srv/www/bucknell.net/logs/error.log

     CustomLog /srv/www/bucknell.net/logs/access.log combined

</VirtualHost>

But when I restart apache2 with /etc/init.d/apache2 restart I get this error

Syntax error on line 5 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/jmshosting.com:

DocumentRoot tskes one argument, Root tirectory of the document tree

Action ‘configtest; failed.

The file I posted was the example I was following but it has the same things except for the ip address an domaine which I have replaced