Re: Best and most popular distros for the enterprise desktop

Another consideration.  Many enterprise companies are orgainzed such
that the IT (or equivalent) area reports in to the CFO who is a
businessman first and a technologist second.  Such individuals often
come from IBM-like backgrounds with installation fees, maintenance
agreements and such.  For these people distributions like RHE "feel
comfortable".
Larry