Re: Debian 6 64-bit and Openbox: Opinions, Suggestions, Pitfalls.

On Feb 28, 2011 3:37 PM, "Ron Johnson" <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:

> On 02/28/2011 02:29 PM, Celejar wrote:
> [snip]
>

>> Shawn: I've noticed that all your emails seem to include the quoting
>> carat '>' on the first line of your response.  Is your editor
>> misconfigured?
>>

> gmail misconfigured??  <snicker>

Gmail any way it comes. All of my email has been in the cloud for the last decade.

But, just curious is there an 'ap guideline' for proper mailing list submissions somewhere? I don't think I'm going to be able to change gmail but I'd like to know when something is foobar all the same.