Re: A Debian -offtopic mailing list: to be or not to be

On Monday 28 February 2011 19:10:58 Andrew McGlashan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In short, seeing what has been posted over the past 12 months, I can't
> see the point in having the list, sorry.
>
> There are so many emails, forums, etc .... there isn't enough hours for
> me to consume any more time.  There is plenty of "noise" on some of the
> lists that I already subscribe, such noise can be interesting, but most
> of the time, it is something else to read and/or discard.
>
> There's plenty of information overload on tap already!

Sounds like you don’t want to keep it for some reasons  (certainty good enough
for you). So, go ahead and kill it.If some people miss it so much, they can
restart one on their  own. Never went to your list, but thank you the same for
trying.
Thierry