Re: Need to confirm re 'fstab', before rebooting my Squeeze

I have similar behaviour from a third disk, external USB,
that gets auto-mounted on /media.  Its partitions aren't
named, and their order is messed up, so I just umount
them all and call a little script that remounts them else-
where on orderly named directories.

Slicky Johnson wrote:
On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 23:21:19 +0000