Re: Unrecognized security certificate warning is gone

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 07:29:13 -0800, Marc Shapiro wrote:

> On 02/25/11 04:01, Camaleón wrote:

>> Try to open a brand-new session for Firefox, for example, by running it
>> as another user or by creating a new profile.
>>
> The client is currently set up just for me, not systemwide.  However,
> there is a newer version, so I could uninstall the old version and the
> install the new one as root so it will be systemwide.

There is no need to do that.

You can rename ("rename", do not delete) your current profile so that
Firefox creates a new (empty) one for your user.

>> How about your Citrix client? Does it have any settings to manage SSL
>> certificates?
>
> I don't know.  This is the standard linux client provided by Citrix.

I would investigate this. If this app has any control panel to manage the
Citrix client options, check it out. This client can be the "glue" and
the reason that makes all of your browsers to behave in the same way :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón