Re: Unrecognized security certificate warning is gone

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 20:37:52 -0800, Marc Shapiro wrote:

> I am using Firefox, not Iceweasel, but I think this question should
> apply in either case.  I am trying to connect to work using the Citrix
> client.  I used to get a warning that the certificate was not recognized
> and do I want to continue, or not.  I am no longer getting the warning,
> but Firefox is assuming that I have said NOT to accept the certificate
> and it is closing the connection.  How do I get the warning and question
> back.

Try to open a brand-new session for Firefox, for example, by running it
as another user or by creating a new profile.

You can also try to start firefox from command line.

> BTW, this is happening with Opera and Kazehakase, as well, not just
> Firefox.  Is there some place that all of these browsers would look to
> define this behavior?

I've always thought that every browser handles their certificates
database (and warnings) independently, but I agree it must a commom point
here as all browsers are failing in the same manner.

How about your Citrix client? Does it have any settings to manage SSL
certificates?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón