Re: Unrecognized security certificate warning is gone

On 02/25/11 01:01, Michael Tsang wrote:
On Friday 25 February 2011 12:37:52 Marc Shapiro wrote:
I am using Firefox, not Iceweasel, but I think this question should
apply in either case.  I am trying to connect to work using the Citrix
client.  I used to get a warning that the certificate was not recognized
and do I want to continue, or not.  I am no longer getting the warning,
but Firefox is assuming that I have said NOT to accept the certificate
and it is closing the connection.  How do I get the warning and question
back.

BTW, this is happening with Opera and Kazehakase, as well, not just
Firefox.  Is there some place that all of these browsers would look to
define this behavior?

Marc
Is that certificate installed in the system-wide database?

How would I check that?  Which database would that be?

Marc