Create a separate X session for displaying a single app

I have a dual output nvidia videocard that I would like to setup the second display to be a dumb display that would just display a single app with no user control whatsoever.  So no window manager or desktop environment needed or wanted on that display.  Just the app with no screensavers or screen blanking.  On the main display,  I'll be running kdm and using KDE.

I would have no problem setting this up as a second display in X and running it that way,  but I have a need to run this second display in a sort of kiosk mode.  So regardless if anyone is logged in to the system,  I need that second display to be up and running.  I would just setup an init script to start up the second display upon boot.

What I'm thinking I would need to do,  is create a second xorg.conf file,  with null mouse and keyboard entries,  pointed to the second nvidia adapter and monitor.

So would I run something like X :2 -config /path/to/new/xorg.conf.2 /path/to/some/app

The card on the machine is a

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation Quadro NVS 290 (rev a1)

and it has a dms-59 cable with 2 dvi cables coming out of it.  Not sure how to access the second video device,  lspci and X -scanpci only report a single card,  my experience with setting up multiple displays with xorg usually has had a second card listed,  so you can define the busid's in the config file.  But this one only has one entry.

X -scanpci output

(1:0:0) unknown card (0x10de/0x0492) using an unknown chip (DeviceId 0x042f) from nVidia Corporation

Any help or pointers would be great full,  fwiw this will be using lenny.

TT