Re: selecting old machines for firewall/router use

* On 2011 21 Feb 18:14 -0600, shawn wilson wrote:
> supposedly, there is also a way to 'pivot' past a nat device - i haven't
> looked into this, so i can't speak to this much...

Not only that but as we move to IPv6 there is no such thing as NAT.  New
network device installations should be taking IPv6 into account,  Of
course any use of later Linux distributions assure IPv6 support.

Even though the WRT55AG is not specifically IPv6 capable nor are the
Ubiquity devices I have on my LAN, as they are operating as bridges they
pass IPv6 just fine.  They just can't be assigned an IPv6 address up to
this point.

- Nate >>