Re: best labtop for debian

Hi,

because it´s a question on the list I can offer a special
Price of €599,-- for the following one:

> 17,3 Zoll Notebook E1707
>       * Display: 17,3 Zoll (43,9 cm) LED Glare Type, HD+ 1600 x 900
>       * CPU: Intel Pentium P6100 Dual Core, 2,00 GHz, 3 MB Cache,
>         Chipsatz: Intel HM55
>       * Hauptspeicher: 2 GB RAM DDR3, max. 4 GB
>       * Festplatte: 250 GB SATA, 5400 rpm
>       * optisches Laufwerk: DVD Double Layer Brenner +/-RW, SATA
>       * Wireless LAN: 300 MBit/s, 802.11n, LAN: 1 GBit/s, DSL Ready
>       * integr. Grafik: Intel GMA HD, max. 1748 MB, DirectX 10, HDMI
>       * HD Sound: 2 Speaker 2W + Subwoofer, Mikrofon- und Kopfhörer-
>         Anschluß
>       * abgesetzter Nummernblock, Touchpad mit Scrollfunktion
>       * 5in1 Card-Reader (SD/MMC/MS/MS-Pro/XD)
>       * 1,3 Mega Pixel WebCam integriert, Modem: 56k V92
>       * Anschlüße: HDMI, VGA, 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x eSATA, 1 x Express Card
>         34
>       * Maße: 414x267x37,2 mm, Gewicht inkl. Akku: 2,9 kg
>       * Akku: 6 Zellen 4400 mA, Garantie: 6 Monate
>       * Zubehör: Slot für Kensigton Sicherheitsschloß, Netzteil 19V
>         65W

this one is tested by my self and run´s very well on
Squeeze and with LinuxMint-DebianEdition.

This is a new Notebook, which I offer in my sales-room
for €649,--.

Sorry, I know that this is not a business-place but in
order of the question I do so only for this one time.

Best regards and a nice day

L I N U X W O L F
Klaus Wolf
Dresdner Straße 3