Re: Sticking with Lenny

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 21:30:17 +0000, Lisi wrote:

> On Tuesday 08 February 2011 15:03:35 Camaleón wrote:
>> So, no more packages for lenny on D-M?
>
> No - and D-M needs to be removed, or at least commented out, from
> sources.list.

Wait... why? There are still repos holding the old packages.

What I meant is that there won't be more updates in D-M for lenny (i.e.,
flashplayer package updates) but the "old ones" can be still useful for
people who need them.

> Or, of course, one can live with the errors that are thrown up every
> time that one upgrades.

Or you can point your "sources.list" D-M entry to the repo that has the
archived packages ;-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón