Re: hi,everyone! can someone give some suggestion for install debian in macbook pro 6.2?

2011/2/15 kfihihc@gmail.com <kfihihc@gmail.com>
 i just got a MBP last week ,  i  want install debian . But the nvidia gf gt 330M like doesn't work when i install nvidia-glx .
and  so  i install a   RUN file download from nvidia website , but the  x turn to black except the mouse( i just can see the mouse in screen ~_~).

i'm guessing your video card is going to sleep. however, since i don't do this (i run debian in virtualbox) i can't really comment further.

may be i shoud reinstall the system? :(

donno, did you read through this?
http://wiki.debian.org/MacBook

sorry ,i am from China, so......i mean ,i hope you can understand my chinese-english  :)

your english is better than my chinese, so.. :)