Re: OpenOffice has become LibreOffice?

John Jason Jordan:

> Does anyone know of a place that has a fairly detailed but not too
> technical list of why one would want to use LibreOffice over OOo,
> disregarding the open source issues.

I would be surprised to find something like this. The fork has purely
political reasons and as it is still quite young, it shouldn't have
deviated from OOo by much until now.

> I am interested in what LibreOffice offers that makes it easier to
> use, fewer bugs, features or lack thereof.

Don't expect any of this today. I guess that it is currently even less
stable/mature.

J.
--
I can tell a Whopper[tm] from a BigMac[tm] and Coke[tm] from Pepsi[tm].
[Agree]   [Disagree]