Re: Hate mail from Debian people

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:59:18 -0800 (PST)
Erin Brinkley <erinbrinkley@ymail.com> wrote:

> I don't appreciate getting hate mail from people simply because I was
> politely TALKING ABOUT DEBIAN on the debian-user list.
>
> I don't know where you get your communications and people skills,
> Keshwarsingh Nadan, but if I were you I would take them back! For a
> full refund!
>
> Telling a Debian user that she should get lost because her view is
> different than yours is pretty stone age, sorry. And I do NOT
> appreciate it. I think YOU are the person who should move on. Like
> scram.

Ease up!  He only suggested using a distro that /already/ updates
incrementally if that is what you desire.  That is help, not hate.

...a bit brusque, perhaps, but definitely not hateful.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Registered GNU/Linux user # 126326
Registered Ubuntu User # 2136