Re: How to install an older version (3.0) of OpenOffice?

Hi Johan,

Thank you very much for your answer!

I feared to mess up my system even more when installing from older
debian packets and finally managed to finish the slides even with
ooimpress being painfully slow.  I then made everybody wait when
presenting them :(

For the next presentation though I better look for some other
solution...

And maybe I better give up to use sid on the laptop I use for this kind
of occasions :)

schroot and lxc look very interesting, thanks :)

Thanks again for your help,

Dietrich