shorewall & IMAP

I was having a problem today, trying my laptop & IMAP from my debian desktop. I looked in the rules file, & figured out why my web server wasn't working. It only showed port 80, but I had changed apache to port 81, forgetting about shorewall! When I saw the port 80 in there, I changed it to 81 & apached started working again.

But I am still having a problem getting IMAP mail from the desktop via IMAP to my laptop. When I turn off shorewall I get the mail.
Here is what I added to rules:

# grep IMAP rules
# IMAP server
IMAP/ACCEPT     net   $FW
IMAPS/ACCEPT    net   $FW

what else do I need for shorewall to let me get IMAP email ?

--
Paul Cartwright