Re: d-i fails to create a file system (squeeze kfreebsd amd64)

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 17:13:24 +0100, ZeWaren / Erwan Martin wrote:

(next time avoid sending html formatted messages ;-)

(...)

>     Everything works well until I try to partition the hard drive. I get
>     a red screen with:
>     Failed to create a file system.
>     The ufs file system creation in partition #6 of ATA5 (ada4) failed.

I would try to re-post this message into Debian BSD mailing list¹ as
there is a higher chance someone in there can provide accurate
information on this error you are getting.

¹http://lists.debian.org/debian-bsd/

Greetings,

--
Camaleón