Re: best labtop for debian

On 2011-02-08T15:23:29, Celejar wrote:
> I'm curious - everyone has always seemed to love ThinkPads, but I've
> never understood what exactly makes them so popular.  I'm not
> disagreeing or challenging - I've never used one, and I just want to
> understand why everyone swears by them.

The T and Z models that I have used or owned have held up well
with use.  Keyword is nice.  I have a 1920x1200 screen on my
current laptop which works well for me.  Battery last for a while
although I am usually plugged in.  They are widely used so even
specialized hardware usually get drivers and you have resources
like thinkwiki.org.

/Allan
--
Allan Wind