Re: Anyone else having problems installing Squeeze Stable on AMD64?

For the two variants of Netinstall I tried three different mirrors, two
in Sweden and one in US (the top of the list).

On the Netinstall I think the problem is packages on the iso image. The
first package to fail is libsqlite3-0_3.7.3-1_amd64.deb, which is on the
iso.
Haven't checked the iso's, but since I tried two different iso's, I'm
thinking it's not because of corrupted downloads.

For the mini.iso, the problem seems to be retrieving
/dists/squeeze/main/binary-amd64/Packages.

--
ailo