Re: Page opened when Iceweasel starts.

On the 06/02/2011 19:36, peasthope@shaw.ca wrote:
> Folk,
>
> Sometimes I logout from LXDE while Iceweasel has a page displayed.
> At next startup, Iceweasel displays the "Well this is embarrassing."
> dialogue.  Is there a way to make Iceweasel always "Start new session"
> without asking?  I've checked everywhere obvious.
>
> Thanks,           ... Peter E.

Hello, I use the add-on "tabmixplus" which includes an efficient session
manager together with many other tab-related features. It's available in
the repo as xul-ext-tabmixplus.
It will allow you to choose to restore a session automatically after a
crash, choose from other saved sessions, or even start a new "blank"
session.