Re: Page opened when Iceweasel starts.

On Sun, 06 Feb 2011 11:36:12 -0700, peasthope wrote:

> Sometimes I logout from LXDE while Iceweasel has a page displayed. At
> next startup, Iceweasel displays the "Well this is embarrassing."
> dialogue.  Is there a way to make Iceweasel always "Start new session"
> without asking?  I've checked everywhere obvious.

Maybe the browser was still loading some code of the page and when you
closed the session Iceweasel it recorded like an unexpected close so next
time it asks about the way to go (start with the last session or a new
one).

I would not deactivate it, though, it could save you at any time...

Some tweaks here:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Session_Restore

Greetings,

--