Re: tool for internet connection test

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for info.

> I had a _very_ similar case to you elevated to Level 2 support twice.
> they said that they were clueless as to what was causing the problem
> until I said I would go elsewhere.

Do I have another choice. I mean if lines belong to telstra it sounds
logical that anywhere I got I might have the same problem?!?

Download test from TPG:

2011-02-06 08:36:43 (149 KB/s) - `test3.iso' saved [52328448/52328448]

ping test with 9% packet loss:

64 bytes from www.tpg.com.au (203.26.27.38): icmp_seq=60000 ttl=124 time=15.0 ms

--- tpg.com.au ping statistics ---
60000 packets transmitted, 54381 received, 9% packet loss, time 61064532ms

the speed is terrible but at least I can browse the internet. I used
to he 600 - 800 KB/s

thanks

Lubos