Re: replacement for amarok 1.4. in squeeze?

Hi,

On Saturday 05 February 2011 12.07:08 Johannes Wiedersich wrote:
> now with the imminent release of squeeze, I'd like to know what is a
> good replacement of lenny's amarok as both an audio player and
> application to access my ipod.

This question is better addressed to the upstream (KDE) mailing lists.

I know that Amarok 2 vs. 1.4 has generated quite a bit of noise. However, it
is not feasible (meaning: nobody who would be able to do it has time and/or
motivation) to continue maintaining Amarok 1.4.  So there's just not much we
(as "Debian") can do.

Sorry if this may not be the answer you're looking for.

greetings
Adrian von Bidder

--
Focusing on encryption is like sticking a tall stake in the ground and
hoping the enemy runs right into it, instead of building a wide wall.