Squeeze. After Trinity istall no boot background picture

Hello, list!

Recently, I have installed Trinity (KDE 3 fork) into my Squeeze
laptop. After that, that nice boot picture which accompanying logon
window is gone. Instead, I see acid green-yellow background of high
intensity and extremely eye irritating.

I have tried to find background image but do not know name and
location. Wide search brought me nothing.

Please, help to restore an original background or a new one, full of stars.
Thanks for your time!

--
Sincerely Yours'
Mark Goldshtein